SubjectRe: Linux headed for disaster?
Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@kernel.org> wrote:

> This is your chance for fame, man! Benettx _now_!
>
> Sincerely yours,
> lmb
>
> PS: Might I suggest "Benetton" as a potential sponsor. I hear they
> have experience with tasteless ad campaigns. You would only need to
> slightly change your name to "Kendall Benetton" - surely not too
> much to ask for improved commercial support!

Why is it that people *always* have to degrade a technical discussion
into name calling and flame throwing. If you don't agree with what I
have to say, so be it. I don't agree with what you have to say. But I
won't go about calling people names and other such ridiculous things.

Why can't you guys learn to just grow up and learn a little
professionalism? Alan Cox does not agree at all with what I say, but
I didn't see him calling me names? Even though I don't always agree
with what he says, I still highly repsect his opinion.

Regards,

| SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software! |
| Kendall Bennett | Email: KendallB@scitechsoft.com |
| Director of Engineering | Phone: (530) 894 8400 |
| SciTech Software, Inc. | Fax : (530) 894 9069 |
| 505 Wall Street | ftp : ftp.scitechsoft.com |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA | www : http://www.scitechsoft.com |