SubjectRe: Linux Buffer Cache Does Not Support Mirroring

Understood. I'll look at this. I am trying to stick with establish
interfaces. However, since all of the functions are marked "static"
it's impossible to do this with a loadable module because I cannot
import the functions I need from buffer.c, even if I am a kernel module
linked with the kernel. Petty dumb, huh?