SubjectRe: Linux Buffer Cache Does Not Support Mirroring
On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

> It's not a religious issue, but a technical one. We have a cross
> platform file system that supports Linux and many other OS's.
> Linux should be on par with everyone else.

OK, this is clear. Time to leave the religious talks behind
us and to get on with the technical issues.

Jeff, do you have a design for us? Or some code to use?
Are you willing to work with us to improve our code?

Just telling us that we suck isn't really effective, you know :)

of people. That is its real strength.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.077 / U:5.052 seconds]