    SubjectRe: Wrong bogomips after plugging in AC power
    My laptop, an ARM TS3100 (Celeron 433) seems to do something like this.
    Specifically, the system clock looses a lot of time, something like 10
    minutes to the day. I suspect that the system, when idle, automatically
    underclocks for power/heat saving, thus somehow slowing down the system
    time... It's very annoying, since I have to constantly correct the system
    time to my watch to get it to set correct timestamps and such.