SubjectLinux 2.2.14pre3
I've not fixed the masquerade stuff yet (I've got some fixing instructions
from the authors but they are not clear enough to be reliable - please send
a patch). I've also not played with the IDE yet. I want more data before
deciding what to do.

2.2.14pre3
o ISDN ppp VJ fix (Henner Eisen)
o ESS Maestro sound driver (Zach "Princess" Brown)
o ESS 18xx driver update (Rolf Fokkens)
o SiS 900 driver update (Ollie Lho)
o Tulip 0.91g + ppc (Donald Becker)
o Defragment option doc fix (Matthias Eckermann)
o Gcc 2.95 fixes for hfmodem (Thomans Sailer)
o Page cache hash size fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o Fix duplicated module installs (Alex Kanavin)
o APM maintainer has moved (Stephen Rothwell)
o Clean up x86 detection code (Dave Jones)
o Fix MiroACI compile problems (Yasuhide OOMORI)
o wait4() fixes (Andrea Arcangeli)
o wait event race fixes (Andrea Arcangeli)
o network backlog clear race fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o bdflush wakeup fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o grow inode overcommit fix (Andrea Arcangeli)
o Fix a tcp syncookie handling bug (me)

2.2.14pre2
o Back out buggy masquerade tweak
o Add Matrox G400 fb support (Petr Vandrovec)
o a.out improvements (Andrea Arcangeli)
o More build fixes (Arjan van de Ven)
o Report new intel CPU caches correctly (Dragan Stancevic)
o Fix doubled io_apic_setup extern (lots of folks)
o Updated list of documentation about the kernel (Juan-Mariano de Goyeneche)
o IDE/SMP fixes (Mark Lord)
| This isnt Andre's big stuff - yet...
o Quota fix (Jan Kara)
o Handle NEC 260 IDE CD right (David Woodhouse)
o Masquerade fix (Joseph Gooch)
o PCI parallel port handling (Tim Waugh)
o Tulip 0.91g (Donald Becker)

2.2.14pre1
o Update Alpha architecture slightly (Jay Estabrook)
o Multi-apic support (Ingo Molnar)
o Fix FC4 compile glitch (me)
o PCNet 32 speed ups (HP, me)
o Update oldpci tables
o Qlogic Alpha fixes (Jay Estabrook)
o Audio compile fixes
o knfsd 0.4.7 (HJ Lu et al)
o Hashing scale by memory (Dave Miller)
o Revert a.out change, switch from timers to (Several people)
counts
o Support very big disks (Andries Brouwer)
o Compile cleanups (Arjan van de Ven)
o Fix enabled flag on transparent proxy on (me)
o SIS900 driver update (SIS)
o Small PPC update (Cort Dougan)
o Increase loader heap for uncompressing (HJ Lu)
o Future domain build fix (Anthony Barbachan)
o Bring PCI sound drivers in 2.2.x in line with
2.3.x enhancements (Thomas Sailer)
o Documentation fixes (Thierry Vignaud)
o Bridge update (more of a rewrite) (Matthew Grant)
o Masquerade fix (Juanjo Ciarlante)
o Changes file update (Chris Ricker)
o NFS zero padding cleanup (Trond Myklebust)
o Clean up OPL3 configuration and surplus options (Thomas Molina)
o GCC 2.95 patches (Bero Rosenkraenzer)
| If you hit problems please verify them with an
| older gcc, but you should now be able to build
| with 2.95.* to go looking for them...

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.048 / U:0.736 seconds]