    SubjectLinux 2.2.14pre2

    o Back out buggy masquerade tweak
    o Add Matrox G400 fb support (Petr Vandrovec)
    o a.out improvements (Andrea Arcangeli)
    o More build fixes (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Report new intel CPU caches correctly (Dragan Stancevic)
    o Fix doubled io_apic_setup extern (lots of folks)
    o Updated list of documentation about the kernel (Juan-Mariano de Goyeneche)
    o IDE/SMP fixes (Mark Lord)
    | This isnt Andre's big stuff - yet...
    o Quota fix (Jan Kara)
    o Handle NEC 260 IDE CD right (David Woodhouse)
    o Masquerade fix (Joseph Gooch)
    o PCI parallel port handling (Tim Waugh)
    o Tulip 0.91g (Donald Becker)

    o Update Alpha architecture slightly (Jay Estabrook)
    o Multi-apic support (Ingo Molnar)
    o Fix FC4 compile glitch (me)
    o PCNet 32 speed ups (HP, me)
    o Update oldpci tables
    o Qlogic Alpha fixes (Jay Estabrook)
    o Audio compile fixes
    o knfsd 0.4.7 (HJ Lu et al)
    o Hashing scale by memory (Dave Miller)
    o Revert a.out change, switch from timers to (Several people)
    o Support very big disks (Andries Brouwer)
    o Compile cleanups (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Fix enabled flag on transparent proxy on (me)
    o SIS900 driver update (SIS)
    o Small PPC update (Cort Dougan)
    o Increase loader heap for uncompressing (HJ Lu)
    o Future domain build fix (Anthony Barbachan)
    o Bring PCI sound drivers in 2.2.x in line with
    2.3.x enhancements (Thomas Sailer)
    o Documentation fixes (Thierry Vignaud)
    o Bridge update (more of a rewrite) (Matthew Grant)
    o Masquerade fix (Juanjo Ciarlante)
    o Changes file update (Chris Ricker)
    o NFS zero padding cleanup (Trond Myklebust)
    o Clean up OPL3 configuration and surplus options (Thomas Molina)
    o GCC 2.95 patches (Bero Rosenkraenzer)
    | If you hit problems please verify them with an
    | older gcc, but you should now be able to build
    | with 2.95.* to go looking for them...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.019 / U:192.444 seconds]