    Subject[OT][RFC] Comment on Linux stability issues
    This is a request for comments on a text, which tries to point out a few
    relevant facts in the ongoing debate on Linux stability and reliability.
    To summarize: When comparing the stability of various OSes, some aspects
    are consistently ignored. This is an attempt to shed some light on these
    aspects.

    http://staff.netg.se/~quest/on_stability.html

    My intention is to get it published on Slashdot or some similar forum.

    Since I'm OT, my mandatory excuse: I didn't know where else to reach
    people with the competence to verify/comment on my claims on the Linux
    kernel and source.

    Anders "Quest" Qvist
    NetGuide Scandinavia

    And we who listen to the sky, or walk the dusty grade,
    Or break the very atoms down, to see how they are made,
    Or study cells, or living things, seek truth with open hand;
    The profoundest act of worship is to try to understand.

    -- Catherine Faber, "The Word of God"

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.020 / U:0.628 seconds]