SubjectRe: MPLS implementation for Linux?
Hi,
I am sure u must be familiar with the wisc implementation..It implements
label based forwarding in the kernel and LDP till version 6.

We had planned to port this and add it to the Zebra routing engine and
currently just started work on it..not too much done..

So if it just mpls that you are looking for then teh wisc implementation
is pretty much complete and should behave as an mpls router..

cheers,
Arni

ccfoo@hawk.ee.nus.edu.sg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is anybody working on an implementation of MPLS for Linux?
>
> There's an implementation of MPLS for FreeBSD already; NIST Switch at
> http://www.antd.nist.gov/itg/nistswitch . We're looking for people who
> might be interested in implementing MPLS for Linux, or porting NIST Switch
> to Linux.
>
> Many thanks,
> Foo Chun Choong,
> The NUS Mobile IP Project, http://mip.ee.nus.edu.sg
> National University of Singapore
>
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.048 / U:0.396 seconds]