    Subject[OFFTOPIC] Where to get Alpha information
    I'd like to get some URL's, etc of where I can obtain used/new
    Alpha CPU's, motherboards, memory, etc... primarily low end
    stuff, PCI motherboards, etc... Ones that are capable of running
    Linux.

    I'd also like links to sites that discuss Linux on the Alpha,
    what to expect, trials and tribulations, and other useful help.

    Are there any specific things to stay away from?

    Does anyone have an old Alpha that they're not using that they'd
    care to donate to someone who is wanting to learn Alpha
    architecture?

    If you can help with any of these things please reply.

    Thanks in advance.
    TTYL

    --
    Mike A. Harris - Computer Consultant - Linux advocate

    Linux software galore: http://freshmeat.net