SubjectRe: Drunken mumblings [OFFTROPIC]
On Sat, 2 Jan 1999, Alain Williams wrote:

> No, I was replying to the comment that ``we wanted a more intelligent
> disk, ... '' -- if you had bothered to read the quotes before replying:

I understand exactly what you were replying to. However, there is a
great difference between an intelligent disk and a standard disk
hooked up to an NFS server, which you seemed to not understand.

Really, I listed those URLs for a reason. Read them, you might learn
something interesting.

nat lanza --------------------- research programmer, parallel data lab, cmu scs --------------------------------
there are no whole truths; all truths are half-truths -- alfred north whitehead