    SubjectRe: [BUGLET] 2.2.0-pre9 config.in mixed up?
    Date
    Michael,

    Everything appears at first glance to be correct -- there is nothing glaringly
    wrong with xconfig after a slightly-better-than-cursory page through it. I
    have yet to boot the kernel produced, so I can't give an honest test report
    yet. (My shiny new NHT speakers have arrived, you see, so I have to hack the
    living room tonight before bundling my daughter off to bed!)

    I've applied the patch to 2.2.0-pre9, as directed (since I haven't bothered
    to rummage up pre9-to-release diffs yet) and did so without trouble. There
    was a little offsetting (in Makefile) which I suspect might be due to my own
    changes to my source tree, rather than patch funkiness.

    If you've BYO bugs, I haven't seen them yet, but if we're unlucky enough I'll
    find them later! =)

    > > make xconfig produces some rather odd results for me: for one, under
    > > "Mice" appears QIC-02 Tape Support and Watchdog Timer.
    >
    > Please try the following patch:
    >
    > <ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/mec/kbuild/patch-2.2.0-pre9-mec1

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:0.019 / U:0.688 seconds]