    SubjectRe: faq maintainer's email address?
    Hi,

    I'm not the real maintainer, I'm just part of the "editorial
    board" ;-)

    The real maintainer is Andre Balsa who has been missing from the
    Internet since last October (Andre are you there?). He's the one with
    access to the server. Even though I would like to help with this, my time
    of lately is really compressed, so if someone else wants to take up the
    job please go ahead. I've been acumulating a few submissions to the faq,
    and these can be added anytime. Also some material in it could use some
    updating. Any takers?

    Cheers,

    Rafael

    On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, K. Richard Pixley wrote:

    > Sorry for the wide distribution but email address for the faq
    > maintainer, (Rafael R. Reilova?), doesn't appear in the faq. Could
    > someone please point me?
    >
    > --rich
    >
    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.019 / U:2.008 seconds]