    SubjectRe: Socket destroy delayed messages under pre8
    I am using pre7-ac7
    Mine is a Simple Net 2000 (NE2000 compatible),
    I don't think that the problem is related to the network cards though,
    when I first noticed the messages I just got finished playing a quake
    game across the internet with a friend, then the whole PPP link screwed
    up & I had to disconnect and connect again.
    I found like 80 Socket destroy delayed messages in the log file.
    I haven't rebooted and I am having the messages appear occasionaly and
    this is 2 days since I first noticed them
    Also, I am masquerasding for 2 other computers on my lan but neither
    were network active at the time.

    ps, (way off topic) does anybody know of a bash-wrapper that can
    manipulate x windows?

    Rafal Wierzbicki wrote:

    > mine is a 3Com 3c905B Cyclone 100baseTx.
    > Socket destroy delayed (r=18624 w=0)
    >
    > On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Alan Cox wrote:
    >
    > > > I have a shitload of those too under 2.2.0-pre8:
    > > > Socket destroy delayed (r=14832 w=0)
    > >
    > > What network card is everyone seeing these using ?
    > >

    > > -
    > >

    > -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.021 / U:157.904 seconds]