SubjectRe: (no subject)
On Mon, Jan 18, 1999 at 11:05:37AM -0500, WQuitmeier@aol.com wrote:
> I share your problem with my computer locking up. Microsoft is working with
> me to decrease the % of memory to use when booting up. Have you found any
> answers?

What? I thought Microsoft was the "people who made your PC fast and
reliable with Windows?!"

Besides, why are you asking us? You should be asking AOL. Remember,
"AOL is the Internet!" If you upgrade to AOL 4.0, you can customize
your email too, like the rest of us have been doing for fifteen or
more years.

Install a real operating system and get an ISP with a reputation
better than "Internet fungus."

This does not increase my opinion of AOL and its users. It doesn't
decrease it either: it's pretty hard to sink below the level of utter
contempt.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:49    [W:0.446 / U:0.064 seconds]