SubjectRe: Kernel Threads: Dr. Russinovich's response
I would rather not read about this, on Linux kernel. I rather think this
for the most part, belongs on a advocacy news group.

And as a true hypocrite (meaning me); my only response to the Dr. comment
is, Linux already works in the enterprise.

To say it does not is to refute fact.

*--* Mail: lawrence@otak-k.com
*--* Voice: 425.739.4247
*--* Fax: 425.827.9577