SubjectRe: Slow mailinglist, why?
Image - Odinn Sorensen wrote:

> Hello All.
>
> I'm seeing a delay of at least one or two days on this list. It's very
> annoying, and must be counterproductive to the work being done here.
>
> Is anything being done to reduce the delays?

I already brought up this thread... check dejanews for, "extremely slow
turnaround time", you should see a dozen replies.

Anyhow, the only thing really that can be done is a replacement for
vger. Someone said that Dave lives on the other side of the US and of
course, vger is at rutgers in NJ (a few miles from me actually) which
obviously makes it hard for Dave to upgrade vger.

Someone also noted that Dave has more powerful machines that he can put
up, just no way to get them to rutgers.

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson : http://jordy.wserv.com