SubjectRe:
the first thing you need to do is fix your mbr
if your system does not boot at all get a boot disk
i know that with a dos boot disk you can run

fdisk /mbr

with nt i am not so familiar but you can try getting an nt boot disk
trying the same command

if that does not work and nobody else has any better ideas you will
have to solve it the old fashion way and reinstall winnt (can you say
cavemen)

after you have fix the system boot i attached a zip file called bootpa20
if you prefer to look for it online search for bootpart

it is very self explanatory
it will let you boot winnt and linux on the same machine

At 08:26 PM 9/3/98 +0200, you wrote:
>I ve install lilo on boot record of /dev/hda2, to boot Linux only.
>/dev/hda1 has windows NT on it. In order to access Linux, woill I need
>a boot disk to access Linux partition?? Cause since I took out Lilo from
>the MBR (By the time I had win 95 I had Lilo prompting me for dos and
>Linux..)my system never boots at all. It hangs up with no arguments. And I
>guess that it s because I had to set the linux partition( Remember that it
>s on second partition)as active in partition table. Cause in order to set
>lilo as on my second partition I ve got to do that.But how to go through
>that??
>
>[unhandled content-type:application/zip]

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.034 / U:0.780 seconds]