    SubjectRe: Implementing Meta File information in Linux (and a note at the end on current reiserfs status)
    > Again:  because you have to locate all these chunks to move the file to
    > another system. Counterintuitive. (And I have to do the support after some
    > luser does this and then can't figure out why their file is screwed up :-)

    Again: To access file chunks by standard tools (vi, emacs, od) you would
    need to make all of them aware of the new structure. Counterintuitive :-)

    Have a nice fortnight
    Martin `MJ' Mares <>
    "System going down at 5 pm to install scheduler bug."

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.019 / U:23.840 seconds]