SubjectRe: Implementing Meta File information in Linux (and a note at the end on current reiserfs status)
> Again:  because you have to locate all these chunks to move the file to
> another system. Counterintuitive. (And I have to do the support after some
> luser does this and then can't figure out why their file is screwed up :-)

Again: To access file chunks by standard tools (vi, emacs, od) you would
need to make all of them aware of the new structure. Counterintuitive :-)

Have a nice fortnight
Martin `MJ' Mares <>
"System going down at 5 pm to install scheduler bug."