SubjectRe: multiple messages
Slyglif Cain wrote:

> Is anyone else getting 4+ copies of all the linux-kernel digests? I
> checked the SMTP stamps on the copies I am getting, and they are all
> unique, so it isn't a bad procmail or sendmail rule at my ISP.

Same here. I'm getting 6 of each for some. It took nearly an hour
to download 232 letters. Last time I checked was around noon.

The slow speed may be related to the new kernel 113. Has anyone
experienced that? It took nearly 10 minutes to download the
new 114 patch. All the ftp under ncftp are extremmely slow.
That problem doesn't exist if I boot on the kernel 2.0.34

--
Tired of Windows' rebootive multitasking?
then try Linux's preemptive multitasking