    SubjectRe: No more connection to internet after Kernel 2.1.113
    Manuel J. Galan wrote:

    > Give a try to
    >
    > ftp://ftp.ulpgc.es/pub/ulpgc/ppp-2.3.5/

    Manual,

    Gracias mucho.

    I would also like to thank everyone else who gave me some ideas.
    The solution turned out to be with this upgrade of this Spanish site.
    I downloaded the one from Sunsite earlier but it wouldn't install, it
    was for the older library and I have the RedHat Française 5.1

    I now have to figure out why RedHat won't load any of the modules.
    Even after I load them all I don't have any accent on the console.
    They work in a nxterm though from XFREE86.
    The modules I compile for the locales are the codepage 850 and 863,
    I have two possible keyboards that I can put on my pc, both need
    these codepages, ca and cf. I also have codepage iso8859-1

    --
    Tired of Windows' rebootive multitasking?
    then try Linux's preemptive multitasking