SubjectRe: "2.1.10x NFS boot: Broken on Arcnet devices"
Hello,

> Well, of course, this error occurs on my system :)
>
> Using the same parameters, as I used in 2.0.27 some time ago, I am no
> longer able to net-boot another machine with the root filesystem
> imported via NFS. The error on the client machine is "Could not establish
> route to host" (the route/network/IP-Adresses are all right!) and
> the same time, on the NFS-Server machine, there's the kernel message:
> "inetdev_event: bug"
> I believe, this message has got to do something with the problem...

I've finally got some free time to repair my home arcnet network and try
to catch this bug. Unfortunately, everything works fine here, so it seems
it is not a problem with IP autoconfig on Arcnet, but with IP autoconfig
on your network.

Can you check the problem is still here in 2.1.112 or newer kernels
and send me your kernel configuration and a transcript of bootup messages?

Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares <mj@ucw.cz> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
"Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."