SubjectCalling all non-Intel platform Linux users
As you might know I am currently writing a HOWTO for framebuffer devices
(as developed from the HOWTO-vesafb for Intel boxes that I recently
submitted a while ago), and since I don't use non-Intel architectures
here, I would like to hear from you wrt your experiences using frame
buffering devices on your systems, so I can write *the* definitive
framebuffer HOWTO for you and future users.

Atari, Amigas, Macs, Sparc (all supported variants), Acorn ARM, Alpha et.
al are all welcome.

All response should be submitted in private, please. Thanks.

Cheers,
Alex
--
/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
> ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.023 / U:0.076 seconds]