Subjectmodules-net-pf-4 & pf -5
Date
    Could someone be so kind as to tell me what network proto this  pertains
to and what kernel config I could find this in. ( if it IS a devel kernel
issue) . I have looked through the kernel config, and couldn't find pf-4 I
get this message on boot up that these modules aren't being found. When I
take the network out of the runtime services, the messages dissappear, but
then my mail program, and realplayer have problems resolving. I noticed that
the messages dissappear becuase I bought a new HD, and reinstalled Redhat
2.0.31, and it being totally modular, it didn't have these messsages, and
when I installed my devel kernel, they were back.
Thanks- LP

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans