    Subjectmodules-net-pf-4 & pf -5
        Could someone be so kind as to tell me what network proto this  pertains
    to and what kernel config I could find this in. ( if it IS a devel kernel
    issue) . I have looked through the kernel config, and couldn't find pf-4 I
    get this message on boot up that these modules aren't being found. When I
    take the network out of the runtime services, the messages dissappear, but
    then my mail program, and realplayer have problems resolving. I noticed that
    the messages dissappear becuase I bought a new HD, and reinstalled Redhat
    2.0.31, and it being totally modular, it didn't have these messsages, and
    when I installed my devel kernel, they were back.
    Thanks- LP

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.019 / U:10.628 seconds]