    SubjectRe: Full duplex in sound driver?
    On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Petko Manolov wrote:

    >> >The problem is that a "killer application" considered important
    >> >(quake) uses it.
    >> id would likely release an update. Or the source...
    >Actualy i can't see where Quake uses full duplex.

    I don't think that the statement was regarding full duplex and
    quake. It was regarding the way quake uses the sound driver I
    believe, and that changing the operation of the driver would
    break quake. I commented that if so, id would likely release a
    fixed quake.

    Mike A. Harris - Computer Consultant - Linux advocate

    Escape from the confines of Microsoft's operating systems and push your
    PC to it's limits with LINUX - a real OS.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.019 / U:9.064 seconds]