SubjectRe: Fuzzy hash stuff.. (was Re: 2.1.xxx makes Electric Fence 22x slower)
Date
On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 01:33:14 -0700,
"David S. Miller" <davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com> wrote:
>As promised here is my work in progress fuzzy hash VMA lookup stuff.
>
>The fuzzy hashing scheme used here was first formulated by Thomas
>Schoebel, I fixed all the minor quirks and bugs in his initial
>formulation and together we converged on the algorithm as used here.

Lots of code with very few comments snipped. Come on Davem, make it
understandable for us mere mortals. If it took two people to fix
quirks and bugs and converge the algorithm, surely a few notes on how
it works would not go astray.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:1.444 / U:0.016 seconds]