SubjectRe: 2.2 breaks DHCP, FUD or not ??
Yes and no, Its correct to say the previous versions of DHCP will not work
with 2.1.x and higher, you can however cure that problem and grab a newer
version of DHCP, its available from redhat's contrib. You need the file
dhcp-client-2.0b1pl0-3.i386.rpm, assuming you are running redhat or have
rpm installed. Im sure you can find a non rpm version out there somewhere,
im just not sure where.