SubjectRe: problem with 114 sched.* changes (not the gcc one)
LT> This makes 100% sense, and explains why it was so timing-dependent and
LT> dependent on a scheduler change that should have made no difference at
LT> all.

LT> How does this patch work for you?

Don't know about Ion, but I was seeing this bug too and the patch seems to
work fine for me. With plain 117, I could still get amd to hang after a day
of use when restrting it to change options (despite of the seeming success).
With this patch things have been stable for much more amd restarts and nfs
mounts/umounts etc.

Thanks.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos@tartu.cyber.ee)