SubjectLinux SNMP support
Date
I use a linux box as internet gateway to the internet, so all my internet
traffic is routed over this box. Now I want do get some statistic
information about the traffic, but must see that many thing like device
statistics are not supported by the kernel.
Are there plans to extend the kernel-level SNMP support (device stats,
system load etc.).

I think because there are the more and more commercial users and larger
networks using linux, something like SNMP system management must also by
supported by the kernel.

Gregor Suhr

Gregor Suhr

Technische Universität Berlin