    SubjectRe: SMP and RAID?
    On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 getrpml@terrorist.math.ntu.edu.tw wrote:

    > Does this work together? I am not so sure, having heard of
    > some stories. Anyway, we have a spare dual PPro board with plenty of
    > memory and some older drives which we are hoping to run in RAID.

    We run 2.0.35 with linear and striped concatenation of disks, both work
    without problems. I seem to remember there being some problems with the
    higher raid levels and smp a while ago. I don't know if it has been fixed
    yet, or even if it is only my memory playing tricks on me.

    Peter
    --
    Peter Svensson ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
    <petersv@df.lth.se> ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3 07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF