SubjectRe: No more mails from this list !?
On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Aug 1998, Monz wrote:
>
> > > Hi there,
> > > I get no more mails from this list since 24. July. I was on vacation,
> > > so I'm wandering, what's going on.
> >
> > Exactly same for me - 8 days vacation, no kernel stuff since 6.aug., just haven't got
> > time to do anything about it yet; since I merely read this list for info.
>
> Perhaps you set up an autoresponder for your vacation. A dumb
> thing to do if on mailing lists - you'll get unsubscribed for
> that.

I'm afraid it's about the periodic renewal of subscriptions. The
same happened to me some months ago and I was wondering why linux-kernel
is so quiet (my procmail occasionaly putted something in linux-kernel's
inbox, enough to think I'm still subscribed. But those messages in fact
were postings to both linux-kernel and linux-net). And yes, I don't
remember receiving a message about the need to confirm my subscription
after some months. Maybe it was not send by Majordomo.
Sorry for the long message.

Best wishes,

Mihai

Mihai Ibanescu Dynamic Network Technologies
http://sysadm.dntis.ro/~misa Moara de Foc 35, et. 7, 6600 Iasi
misa@dntis.ro tel. +40-32-252936

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.185 / U:0.056 seconds]