SubjectRe: Stupid df tricks
> Eww. I hate html. I work with it every day, and I definitely prefer the
> format of man pages. Now that'a nice format and easily transformed into
> other formats.

ehh?

troff/groff formatting blows goats. It's awkard to work with and cumbersome
at the very least.

True, there are some m4 macro's to make life easer, but m4 also sucks.

> Postscript rocks!

Maybe. Postscript as a language is cutesy and fun for a few things, but for
document layout, it also blows goats.

I really don't understand why Adobe went this way and didn't try to learn
stuff from Knuth's experiences with TeX, in components and their
predecessors.

Basically, all document formatting systems on this planet suck. This is a
fact, no an opinion. I am right. I'm always right. Don't argue.

-Chris

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.059 / U:0.492 seconds]