SubjectRe: small x86 capabilities names fix
Date
> > > [*] "C6 may return any string as VendorID and any value as Family/Model",
> > > says http://grafi.ii.pw.edu.pl/gbm/x86/cpuid.html; Linux just checks for
> > > "CentaurHauls".
>
> CentaurSucks would be a better word, dude. :o)

Im pretty impressed with the chip actually. Its on my list of things to
acquire. Even on a remote ssh account playing with it it measures up
fro passable performance especially when you flip a few of the magic
control bits under linux (strong write ordering off for cached pages,
cache ptes etc)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans