    SubjectRe: Is the boot logo politically correct?

    It is horrible how long does this offtopic thread abuse linux-kernel list,
    but as it seems endless, I have changed the default logos in the CVS (so
    that you'll see them with the next video patch). I have one plain penguin,
    one with sun (current ultralinux logo), one sgi linux logo (penguin with sgi
    cube) and the penguin in mac monitor.
    If you want to see them, look at
    I just wonder why this thread has been that long, when it took about an hour
    to actually do it. In tmp/ you'll find a stupid xpm->linux_logo.h converter.
    I have logos for 8bit depth and higher only, so someone should paint their
    bw and 16color versions.
    Please any responses send to me (and perhaps Geert/Martin Mares) only, don't
    send to linux-kernel.

    Jakub Jelinek | |
    Administrator of SunSITE Czech Republic, MFF, Charles University
    Ultralinux - first 64bit OS to take full power of the UltraSparc
    Linux version 2.1.112 on a sparc64 machine (498.80 BogoMips).

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.019 / U:2.540 seconds]