    SubjectRe: censorship paranoia
    Date
    Then don't enable fbcon if you don't like it.  Even better, hack the code
    out of your source tree.

    This doesn't really matter much. We're talking about a friggin graphic that
    lives on a small part of the real estate for a few seconds during kernel init.

    --Perry

    --
    Perry Harrington Linux rules all OSes. APSoft ()
    email: perry@apsoft.com Think Blue. /\