SubjectRe: censorship paranoia
Then don't enable fbcon if you don't like it.  Even better, hack the code
out of your source tree.

This doesn't really matter much. We're talking about a friggin graphic that
lives on a small part of the real estate for a few seconds during kernel init.

> Censorship is terrible and a beer-drinking penguin is funny,
> but this joke is getting old. It's not professional and it
> will get Linux banned in most of the Middle East.
> Really, this is just dumb. Imagine you want to get Linux
> accepted at work. The boss is sceptical already, and then
> he sees a beer-dringing penguin. It's funny, but real dumb.

Perry Harrington Linux rules all OSes. APSoft ()
email: Think Blue. /\