    SubjectRe: full of lamers not using mirrors.
    On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Tom Rini wrote:
    > As one of the many lamers who's slowly overloading, is there a
    > list of mirrors anyplace? Might be one of the reasons lots of people use

    May i suggest to use your webbrowser to fetch the kernel via http:

    This works even when anonftp is locked out because of the user limit
    and we can use the global webcache structure to distribute the kernel...

    The text above represents my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of my employer on the issue(s) discussed. Any official
    statement by me on behalf of my employer will be marked as such.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.029 / U:87.424 seconds]