SubjectRe: full of lamers not using mirrors.
On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Tom Rini wrote:
> As one of the many lamers who's slowly overloading, is there a
> list of mirrors anyplace? Might be one of the reasons lots of people use

May i suggest to use your webbrowser to fetch the kernel via http:

This works even when anonftp is locked out because of the user limit
and we can use the global webcache structure to distribute the kernel...

The text above represents my personal opinion and does not represent the
official position of my employer on the issue(s) discussed. Any official
statement by me on behalf of my employer will be marked as such.