SubjectRe: Linux IEEE-488 (GPIB) cards?
Marco Bravi wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Matthew Harrell wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me what kind of GPIB (General Purpose Interface Bus)
> > cards Linux supports? Has anyone written any support for any of these cards?
>
> Browse http://obelix.chemie.fu-berlin.de/ and have fun!!!

I may be a little late on this, but most of the thread seemed to discuss mass storage
only; fine, but what about the use of IEEE-488 as an instrumentations interface bus?
Must be some neat industrial applications ahead for Linux there?

Never got through to 'obelix.chemie', did they have drivers for IEEE cards?
--
Mogens Valentin --- Web, Networking, Programming
http://www.danbbs.dk/~monz/ (english) --- monz@danbbs.dk --- monz@usa.net