SubjectRe: Linux IEEE-488 (GPIB) cards?
Marco Bravi wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Matthew Harrell wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me what kind of GPIB (General Purpose Interface Bus)
> > cards Linux supports? Has anyone written any support for any of these cards?
> Browse and have fun!!!

I may be a little late on this, but most of the thread seemed to discuss mass storage
only; fine, but what about the use of IEEE-488 as an instrumentations interface bus?
Must be some neat industrial applications ahead for Linux there?

Never got through to 'obelix.chemie', did they have drivers for IEEE cards?
Mogens Valentin --- Web, Networking, Programming (english) --- ---
Danish/Sweedish Linux User Group (now 500+ members!):
Need info? Search our Archives: (danish)
A Free World by Choice? Use Linux/Gnome, Netscape, ApplixWare, WordPerfect