    SubjectRe: 2.1.108 stress test results
    Date
    > Interesting.  If it was _any_ driver except for the BusLogic, I would
    > have suspected some driver breakage, but that it happens with BusLogic
    > too is unsettling. Did you report it to Leonard (he may not be the SCSI
    > maintainer any more, but I bet he's interested in breakage that happens
    > with the BusLogic driver..)?

    I bcc'd him the original report. Who or what stamped on the scsi free
    memory data or if it was a real free of free is an open question of course.

    My first suspicion is the ioctls arent all locked right - since gtcd
    was watching a music cd at the same time it was probably doing stuff

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.018 / U:0.236 seconds]