SubjectRe: 2.1.108 stress test results
Date
> Interesting.  If it was _any_ driver except for the BusLogic, I would
> have suspected some driver breakage, but that it happens with BusLogic
> too is unsettling. Did you report it to Leonard (he may not be the SCSI
> maintainer any more, but I bet he's interested in breakage that happens
> with the BusLogic driver..)?

I bcc'd him the original report. Who or what stamped on the scsi free
memory data or if it was a real free of free is an open question of course.

My first suspicion is the ioctls arent all locked right - since gtcd
was watching a music cd at the same time it was probably doing stuff

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans