SubjectRe: 109pre2 video problem with X
Date
> boxed real one, not a clone).  I am not using sound at the times
> that these problems occur. I am however using KDE, although it
> did the same in fvwm too. I suspect X itself.

Problems in graphics modes are almost certainly X problems not Linux
problems. In the 2.1.10x case it might be linked to the new console code.

Linux is supposed not to dump stuff to the text screen in graphics modes
and if that check has escaped then it may be an explanation.

Alan

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans