SubjectRe: proc pid perm patch, 2.1.108?
On Sat, 11 Jul 1998, Alan Cox wrote:

> > PS Most impressive, the "video for linux" stuff. ust got myself a cheap TV
> > ;-) Good work.
>
> Its great for teletext - turn the contents listings to html and grep them
> in cron every night

Dude, being in the US, I miss these cool teletext stuff from BBC1 / BBC2 /
ITV / CH4 a lot. Is there anyway we could even set up something that can
download these and put on a web server so someone can read the teletext
stuff from anywhere in the world? :o)

i.e. http://<server>/100 for page 100 etc etc.. with a cool remote control
icon on screen :o)

I think that's probably not possible because of copyright reasons but it'd
rock my world if it was possible.

Cheers,
Alex
--
/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Smoke some cannabis today!
> ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans