    SubjectRe: cdu31a cdrom-driver

    [--------snip--------------]

    > The following patches (don't ask me to explain them) allows a mount
    > and to read the cdrom:

    [--------patch snipped-------]

    You could replace this patch with a single #define DEBUG

    Ok, does anybody out there have one of these drives I can borrow?
    None of the used computer part stores here in Salt Lake City has
    one of these things... I would really like to fix this driver, so
    I never have to hear about it again [grin].

    If somebody can lend/give me one of these things, I will fix this driver.
    I have the docs for this thing, now all I need is a drive and interface
    card. Anybody want to be noble and help out?

    -Erik

    --
    Erik B. Andersen Web: http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
    email: andersee@debian.org