SubjectRe: cdu31a cdrom-driver

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Marty Leisner wrote:

> Here's my experience...

> The following patches (don't ask me to explain them) allows a mount
> and to read the cdrom:
[--------patch snipped-------]

You could replace this patch with a single #define DEBUG

Ok, does anybody out there have one of these drives I can borrow?
None of the used computer part stores here in Salt Lake City has
one of these things... I would really like to fix this driver, so
I never have to hear about it again [grin].

If somebody can lend/give me one of these things, I will fix this driver.
I have the docs for this thing, now all I need is a drive and interface
card. Anybody want to be noble and help out?

Erik B. Andersen Web: