    SubjectRe: cdu31a cdrom-driver

    On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Marty Leisner wrote:

    > Here's my experience...
    > The following patches (don't ask me to explain them) allows a mount
    > and to read the cdrom:
    [--------patch snipped-------]

    You could replace this patch with a single #define DEBUG

    Ok, does anybody out there have one of these drives I can borrow?
    None of the used computer part stores here in Salt Lake City has
    one of these things... I would really like to fix this driver, so
    I never have to hear about it again [grin].

    If somebody can lend/give me one of these things, I will fix this driver.
    I have the docs for this thing, now all I need is a drive and interface
    card. Anybody want to be noble and help out?

    Erik B. Andersen Web:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.027 / U:12.556 seconds]