SubjectRe: ipfwadm under kernel 2.1.104
On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, Aaron wrote:
> I'm wondering if there is anything I could do to get ipfwadm working
> under kernel 2.1.104. When I try to run it, I get this: ipfwadm:
> setsockopt: invalid argument. I tried to recompile the ipfwadm source
> under kernel 2.1.104 and it also failed. Is there anyway to get it
> working under kernel 2.1.104? I need it for ip masq. Thanks for the
> help.

yup. read the last coupla weeks email on here :)

the old ip firewalling is new and improved ip chains. read
linux/Documentation/Configure.help and scroll down to the ip firewall
block.

-d
--
Please read the linux/Documentation/ files and review the last week of mail
on linux-kernel before posting your problem.