SubjectRe: Linux User's group
-->Dear Oommen,
-->
--> Last week I was probably visiting http://cdrom.com or
-->http://linux.org and I did connect to 'Linux User Group' but did not find
-->any group for India. Some Linux users of India have applied for to
-->creat a group or wanted to have some information. I will try to connet the

There is a project called LUGnet going on , check out sunsite.unc.edu/mdw.

And yes we have a Linux Users group in india called Blug -> Bharat Linux
Users Group
Mailing List ::
mail to majordomo@orion.svrec.ernet.in
subscribe blug-list in the message body
Not very heavy traffic and we have many people from india on it :-)

The URL is at : www.svrec.ernet.in/~hari/blug.html

This list started a year and a half back when I was incharge of the
mailing list and the website , now the others in the college are taking
care of it.

guess and a person called Arun Sharma used to maintain it.

Send him a mail if you need clarifications on the latter:
His id is : asharma@netscape.com

Any doubts regarding the BLUG list should be addressed to
ssaraf@hss.hns.com or subbu@orion.svrec.ernet.in

Regards
--
Suman