    SubjectRe: Weird spelling fixes in 2.1.107
    > Spelling fixes are good. Grammar fixes are mostly useless.

    Well, I think fixes for anything besides documentation are a waste
    of time -- not thinking of the fixer himself, but also of lots of other
    people who browse through the fixes and look if they are harmless or not
    (recent history has shown that reading spelling fixes is valuable).

    > ASCII is ASCIIZ in the C language, so the distinction is useless.

    Maybe in C, but the change in question was in _assembly_ source.

    Have a nice fortnight
    Martin `MJ' Mares <>
    "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -- Pablo Picasso

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.018 / U:6.020 seconds]