    SubjectRe: Weird spelling fixes in 2.1.107

    Look at the top of the file you are changing to see who the maintainer
    is, if not listed in the MAINTAINERS file. I thought this was common
    sense, and it is why Martin is so ticked about not getting notified
    because his name is in fact at the top of every source file you
    changes which he had some gripe with.

    I really am getting ticked as well about these gratuitous
    spelling/grammer changes. If I put fucking "Uh-huh" in a comment, it
    is a part of my personality and my style and I wanted it there just
    like that, and there is no good reason to remove it. This is getting
    out of control.

    Later,
    David S. Miller
    davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:4.196 / U:0.048 seconds]