    SubjectRe: RT cache management
    Date
    > Linux has one security disadvantage though: most of the
    > Linux distributions have really bad security... Maybe
    > Debian or SuSe are better, but RH and Slackware are mostly
    > very bad on security... I really don't know about the
    > other distributions...

    I'd have to disagree on that. The only unix OS distribution that can
    beat Red Hat or Debian right now is OpenBSD - and thats the result of
    Theo and friends spending a lot of time on auditing software.

    Also there is a linux security auditing project currently under way
    led by Chris Evans. This has been through various things including the
    BSD games, metamail, gtk, imlib, ... and external to the project people
    have recently done talkd, mailx and others.

    Alan

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.017 / U:60.148 seconds]