SubjectRe: [OFFTOPIC] Very amusing DNS...
> utilities) for Linux.  If it is IE, the addition of MS as an application
> provider for Linux should be benifitial to us.

Beneficial?? First off, if MS makes a product for Linux, this means a portion
of the Linux community will be at least partially dependent upon Microsoft
products... this means, in the end, we CAN'T DO without Microsoft! That is what
many other software developers are stuck in... as well as hardware vendors. Of
course, I would boycott any MS product made for Linux... but some people might
not. That's their own choice, but it still helps Microsoft eventually topple
Linux right on its head as it has so many other operating systems. (e.g.
DR-DOS, OS/2...)

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans