SubjectRe: Time Travel v1.0.
Hello Oliver,

First of all I mentioned that already (in fact, someone on linux-kernel
mentioned it before me).
Second, how are you going to discover that you are *the* particular
program, i.e. the user-space version of current->comm?

The only way I know of is argv[0] argument of main(), but assuming you
have no source of the application how your time() patched libc is going to
know who called it?

Regards,
------
Tigran A. Aivazian | http://www.sco.com/
Escalations Research Group | Email: tigran@sco.com
Santa Cruz Operation Ltd |
On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Oliver Xymoron wrote:
> For programs that aren't statically linked to libc (ie just about
> everything), this can be easily accomplished in user space with preloaded
> libraries that cover libc's syscall cover functions.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans