SubjectRe: 2.1.103: Still "Ugh at c0111691"
Date
[Posted and mailed]

In article <861ztiq1x8.fsf@os.inf.tu-dresden.de>,
Jean Wolter <jw5@os.inf.tu-dresden.de> writes:
> I think it would be a good idea to apply the patches I have sent to
> the list and try to find the real problem for the Ugh messages. You
> seem to have a reliable way to trigger them, so why don't you try to
> find the reason for them, so that someone can fix the kernel?

I applied your patch for additional Ugh-debugging and recompiled the
kernel with SMP=1 commented out. The box is running for three days now
without any ugh-choking, so it seems the ughs were really caused by
the SMP kernel on my UP system.

-- Andreas

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans