    SubjectRe: Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI sound card
    Date
    > That's not what Dell and the TBS Montego manual say. It says it's fully
    > SB compatible and should work under the same settings. Something is afoul.
    >
    > PS. If you know how or where to get a driver to get the TBS Montego to work,
    > let me know :)

    I think its a case of taking it to your lawyer or writing a TBS Montego
    driver if you can get the docs from the manufacturer. A lot of 'sb compatible'
    PCI cards are not - In fact I've yet to see one that is.

    They tend to come with deep magic dos emulation drivers thats all

    Alan

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.020 / U:30.592 seconds]