SubjectRe: Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI sound card
Date
> That's not what Dell and the TBS Montego manual say. It says it's fully
> SB compatible and should work under the same settings. Something is afoul.
>
> PS. If you know how or where to get a driver to get the TBS Montego to work,
> let me know :)

I think its a case of taking it to your lawyer or writing a TBS Montego
driver if you can get the docs from the manufacturer. A lot of 'sb compatible'
PCI cards are not - In fact I've yet to see one that is.

They tend to come with deep magic dos emulation drivers thats all

Alan

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans