SubjectRe: Turtle Beach Montego A3D 64 Voice PCI sound card
Hannu Savolainen wrote:

> On Fri, 1 May 1998, Brian Weiss wrote:
>
> > If anyone has gotten a Turtle Beach Montego A3D card to work under
> > preferrably 2.1.x, but 2.0.x will help too, please respond with the
> > settings you used in your .config file. It's is supposed to be fully SB
> > compatible but as of yet I haven't been able to get it to work.
> Unfortunately TB Montego is fully SB INcompatible. There is no way to get
> it working without a dedicated driver.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Hannu
> -----
> Hannu Savolainen (hannu@opensound.com)
> http://www.fi.opensound.com/~hannu (personal)
> http://www.opensound.com/oss.html (Open Sound System (OSS))
> http://www.opensound.com/ossfree (OSS/Free)

That's not what Dell and the TBS Montego manual say. It says it's fully
SB compatible and should work under the same settings. Something is afoul.

PS. If you know how or where to get a driver to get the TBS Montego to work,
let me know :)

Brian

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.056 / U:0.500 seconds]